The E384 fixed wing UAS is one of the leading drones in the world for Construction, Environmental Conversation, Mining, Precision Agriculture and Surveying.
Have Questions? Contact us anytime! Our helpful support team will be happy to explain all the options as they relate to your project.
Specifications: (Download Spec Sheet PDF, Here)
- Dimensions: 190cm Wingspan, 130cm Length (75 x 51 inches)
- Wings and body disassemble for easy transport
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.6 lbs)
- Endurance: 100 minutes flight time
- Cruise Speed: 13m/s (29 mph)
- Range: 70km (44 miles)
- Map up to 960 geo-referenced acres per flight at 3.0cm/pixel resolution (390 Ha)
- Payload: 1kg (2.2 lbs)
- Automatic lens protection for landing
- Complete mission planning and operations software
- For your Windows 7 or 8 laptop (not included)
- Autonomous flight, Return-to-launch, Automated pre-flight checklists, much more
- Complete operating instructions online and downloadable
- Operating Conditions
- MSL Ceiling: 3,960 meters, (13,000 ft), – auto take-off tested to 3,100 meters, (10,000 ft)
- Max wind speed: 10 m/sec, (22 mph) for autonomous operation
- Telemetry Range: 5 km+ with standard RFD900+ radios, (3.1 mi)
There are three standard RGB camera options for the E384: The the Sony WX500, Sony QX1 and NX500. All cameras include an automatic hatch mount and utilize Intellishoot, which automatically takes pictures at optimal overlap to maintain consistency and eliminate redundant data collection. The major differences in these cameras are as follows.
- Sony WX500 – 18MP Resolution
- Sony QX1 – 20.1MP Resolution
- Samung NX500 – 28.0MP Resolution (contact us for more information)
- Customized Canon Powershot S110 with infrared filters specifically designed to measure NDVI. Using ratios of visible light to infrared light, we can calculate NDVI, which allows for the detection of crop health.
Other camera options are available for specialty applications, please contact us for more information.
- MicaSense RedEdge
- FLIR Vue Pro