Event 38 Unmanned Systems, Inc.
Terms and Conditions and Limited Factory Warranty
Products covered by this Warranty:
- E384 Fixed Wing Drone
- E386 Fixed Wing Drone
- Scout Drone
Event 38, Unmanned Systems, Inc. (“Event 38”) warrants to the Purchaser (“Buyer” or “you”) that the Product and all accessories provided by Event 38 in the sales package (“Product”) are free from material defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when normally and in accordance with operation instructions. This limited warranty extends only to the original Purchaser of the Product for a period of 60 days or up to but not including the first flight of the Product, whichever comes first. For insurance for your aircraft in flight, see the extended warranty option.
What will Event 38 do if the Product is not free from material defects in materials and workmanship during the limited warranty period?
During the limited warranty period, Event 38’s authorized service representative will repair or replace, at Event 38′ option, without charge, a defective Product. Event 38 is not responsible for damage to the aircraft or other equipment that occurs as a result of defective components. The Pilot in Command (PIC) is responsible for determining the airworthiness of the aircraft prior to every flight. If we repair this Product, we may use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we choose to replace this Product, we may replace it with a new or refurbished Product or parts of the same or similar design. Event 38 will return repaired or replacement Products to you in working condition.
Event 38 will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment. Repair or replacement of Product, at Event 38′ option, is your exclusive remedy. You should expect the repair or replacement to take approximately 30 days.
How long is the limited warranty period?
The limited warranty period for Products is 60 DAYS from the date of purchase. If we repair or replace a defective Product under the terms of this limited warranty, this limited warranty also applies to repaired or replacement Products for a period of 60 DAYS.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping (other than original shipping from us to you) or other physical damage, improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion; or
- You use the Product not according to approved operating instructions and it crashes; or
- Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service representative of Event 38; or
- Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial numbers plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible; or
- Exchange of functionally similar components different from those pictured on product advertisements; or
- Charges for training or set up, or installation or repair of any equipment or software that is not part of the Product’s feature set as shipped by us.
How do you get warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling the number provided on our website for instructions. We will ask you to prepare a short incident report that includes the following information:
- A short description of the problem, how it happened, and the date that it happened. If you have a flight log file, we will also request that from you; (We will show you how to do this).
- A picture of the damaged Product component
- Contact information of the purchaser
If we determine that the problem is covered by this Limited Warranty, we may resolve your problem in several ways.
- We may send you a replacement part/component. We may or may not ask you to return the defective part/component. If your problem is with software, we may ask you to download patches or new versions.
- We may send you a complete new Product and have you return the defective Product to us in the shipping packaging provided. We will ask you to provide us with a valid credit card during this process. We will charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement Product ONLY if we do not receive the defective part within 30 days of your receipt. We will notify you in advance of any charge.
If the Product failure is not covered by this limited warranty, Event 38 will notify you and will request that you authorize the cost of repair prior to any further repair activity. You must pay for the cost of repair and return shipping costs for the repair of Products that are not covered by this limited warranty.
Customer information provided to Event 38 during the purchase of goods or services will not be shared with any third party without notification or consent of the provider(s). Information is stored for a period of 24 months. Anonymous technical data may be collected for the purpose of improving products and services only. This information is never shared with third parties and users may opt out any time.
This warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Event 38. It supersedes all other written or oral communications related to this Product. Event 38 provides no other warranties for this Product. The warranty exclusively describes all of Event 38′ responsibilities regarding the Product. There are no other express warranties. No one is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any such modification.
Limitations: Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability (an unwritten warranty that the Product is fit for ordinary use) are limited to one year from date of purchase.
In no event shall Event 38 be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or similar damages (including, but not limited to lost profits or revenue, inability to use the Product, or other associated equipment, the cost of substitute equipment, and claims by third parties) resulting from the use of this Product.
This return policy applies to all products sold by or through Event 38 Unmanned Systems Inc. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, return the unwanted and unused product within 30 days from the original invoice date. Product returns are subject to industry standard 15% restocking fee due to testing and refurbishing requirements. Shipping charges are non-refundable. There are no refunds for elapsed subscription services.