See the E384 in Action
Learn how others are using their E384
Adaptable to your Specification
The E384 is constructed from high performance expanded poly-olefin foam (EPO, not styrofoam) in a process similar to injection molding plastics. The EPO foam structure combined with reinforcing carbon rods allows the E384 to maintain its light weight, leaving more room for battery and sensor payload and still launching without the need for additional launch assistance equipment. An ABS plastic skid plate reinforces the underside of the fuselage and can withstand impact with rocks, pavement and other hard surfaces.
- EPO foam can flex/bend without breaking. EPO foam allows structural flexibility to dissipate energy in tight turns and hard landings. Closed cell foam absorbs damage from obstacles rather than cracking or breaking on impact.
- Dents and dings can be repaired by dipping the affected area in boiling water, forcing the beads to expand back to their original shape
- Complete, Flight Tested Aircraft
- Pixhawk 2.1 Flight Controller
- Flight Planning and Control Software for Autonomous Flight (Includes GPS and Flight Data Log)
- Handheld Remote Controller
- Long Range Ground Station Monitoring and Command Radio
- 1 Flight Battery and Rapid Charger – 4 Cell, 8.0 Ah LiPo
Warranty and Returns
A Limited Factory Warranty is included in your purchase price. Click here for complete warranty and returns information.
An Extended Warranty that protects your E384 for one year is available for purchase. Click here for complete information. Highlights include:
- For a period of one year, we warrant that products and accessories provided by Event 38 are free from defects in material and workmanship when used normally and in accordance with operating instructions.
- Plan covers physical damage, including impact damage from accidental crashes, but does not cover lost or stolen items or a few other items.
- Plan covers full parts and labor and shipping costs on all hardware failures.