Contact us for Pricing
Please contact us for operations outside the United States or for access to other uAvionix products.
The SkyLink Command and Non-Payload Control (CNPC) Data Link is a Command and Control (C2) frequency modulated radio intended for point-to-point or networked UAS operations for Beyond Visual Line of Sight Operations.
Unique to UAS C2 radios, SkyLink includes both antenna diversity and radio diversity. Each SkyLink unit includes dual radios which enable “make before break (MBB)” connectivity when transitioning from one ground station to the next. MBB ensures a solid handoff between one operator using one ground station to another operator using a second “target” ground station by ensuring the target ground station has a solid connection before releasing control from the initial operator. For many customers, this helps to close the safety case during a high-risk portion of an operation.
SkyLink is designed and developed for certification using Design Assurance Level C (DAL-C) as designated in RTCA DO-178C and DO-254C. SkyLink is currently operating under experimental licenses on L-Band as a Multiple Input, Single Output (MISO) dual radio solution.
- RTCA DO-362 with Class 1LYAM and 1LYGM configurations
- Configurable as the Airborne (ARS) or Ground (GRS) Radio
Dual Radio System
- User Plane Radio
- Transparent bi-directional data link between GRS and ARS
- Control Plane Radio
- Handles signaling between ARS and GRS entities in support of link management functions
- Handover function when passing piloting control from the Serving GRS to the Target GRS
- Diversity radio after Switchover performing spatial, pattern diversity and polarization
- SMA, MMCX antenna connectors
- Status, integrity and health monitoring
- UTC synchronized TDMA, Geo synchronized FDMA and pseudo-random CDMA for Multiple Access
- Environmental RTCA DO-160G
- Software RTCA DO-178C Level C
- Complex Hardware RTCA DO-254 Level C
FCC 47 CFR Part 87 ID 2AFFTC2XCP0
|Input Power||11-34V (3S-8S LiPo) 16W peak|
|Operating Temperature||-45° to +70°C|
|Transmit Power||10W Nominal|
|Spreading||Code and Frequency|
|Doppler Capture Range||±16kHz|
|UTC||1PPS Time Pulse|
|Position||NMEA 0183 115200bps|
|DO-160G||Temperature Cat B2|
|Timing/Position, Control Interface|