Please contact us for operations outside the United States or for access to other uAvionix products.
The world’s smallest and lightest ADS-B solutions for sUAS
The world’s smallest ADS-B transceiver is now the easiest to install
ping1090 is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable full range, dual-link ADS-B transceiver. At just 20 grams, it implements ‘Sense and Avoid’ for Drone operations in the national airspace. ADS-B-In on both 1090ES and 978UAT. ADS-B-Out on 1090MHz at 20W nominal output. No deviations from the Minimum Performance Standards of DO-260B Class A0 apart from minimum transmit power.
- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz within a 100 statute mile radius in real time
- Reports threats from commercial aircraft in a programmable spherical radius
- Transmits ADS-B on 1090MHz, 20W nominal
- Meets MOPS DO-260B Class A0 except for minimum power
- Integrated navigation source (GPS and Baro)
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Direct Integration with Pixhawk Autopilot
- Integration with DJI via DJI Software Development Kit
When used with an Event 38 aircraft, Ping1090 increases operators’ situational awareness and makes operations safer for both the UAS and manned aircraft. Pilots with ADS-B receivers will see the location and altitude of your UAS, and Mission Planner will show the location and altitude of nearby manned aircraft so all operators can safely share airspace.