MicaSense RedEdgeTM is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems. It provides accurate multiband data for agricultural remote sensing.
RedEdgeTM is powered by MicaSense, Inc., a team of datacollection leaders with decades of expertise in a variety of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) applications. MicaSense is redefining remote sensing technology and pioneering a new way to harvest information.
The RedEdge can be integrated into any Event 38 aircraft, please contact us for more information.
- Simultaneous capture of five discrete spectral bands
- Narrowband optical filters provide full imager resolution for each band
- Fast capture rate enables faster flight speeds and lower flight altitudes
- Global shutter design for distortion-free results on every platform
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Rugged design with no moving parts
- Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft
See the full spec sheet, here.
*The Pixhawk Trigger Cable is sold separately when the RedEdge is purchased without a plane.